View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2012, 10:04 AM   #115 (permalink)
jroyjohnson

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default s3 or hox - coming from a BB Torch

I need some help on my next move. I have been a blackberry user for a long time. I love them, I do. I'm not completely abandoning ship just yet, but lets say I don't have much hope in their future and I'm sick of waiting for the QNS phone that keeps getting pushed back.
the thing I loved about blackberry was the sheer raw efficiency. Tons of shortcuts and customization.

I multitask like crazy on my phone. Its not uncommon for me to be listening to podcast/music, surfing the web/reading a book, and going back and forth from answering work email, all at one time. I love the fact that both phones have Spotify. I will get tremendous use out of that.

I know all the specs and have read multiple reviews. Out of those that have used one or both of these phones already, which one do you think is better for music, emailing, multitasking, and just day-to-day use (accessing to-do lists, reminders, alarms, shortcuts for accessing contacts other #'s /emails/etc all from within a text/email etc)?

If there are any previous or current Blackberry users that would have some input, I'd greatly appreciate that as well.

thanks!