View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
wcsc12

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidula View Post
Thanks for the response.

Ah that is really too bad. I really want the S II, but would like to take advantage of the 4G speeds, since my Boost 3g is absolutely horrible. Someone told me that 4gflash might be working by August, but no idea if that's true or not.

I wonder if your antenna issue could be a battery drainer problem. My Marquee's battery usage stat is always dominated by cell standby...mine currently says 96% time without a signal.

Since I don't want an iPhone, and don't like Boost's current offerings that much, I suppose my options are to switch to Virgin for the Evo V, wait to see if the S 2 4g flash works, or wait a while to see which new phones come out.
According to my battery states, my Android OS uses majority of my battery but I'm still running stock as I keep getting scared of bricking my phone trying to flash to CM9.

Unfortunately, it's Virgin or you can get the Boost HTC phone. If I'm not mistaken, you could maybe flash your GS II using the HTC Boost phone but that's something that's up to you.