View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2012, 06:28 PM   #6 (permalink)
Spz0
ROM Developer
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): ZTE N9511, Moto DX, Kyo Zio, Samsung R720, Huawei M860/M865, ZTE x500/D930, BB 8350, PDP234,
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by theevildead84 View Post
Flashed this with no issues. I'll post if I have any troubles... I know there's not a lot of us Vitality users around, or at least that post thanks, but I definitely appreciate your work, man.

Are there any major differences between the 2.3.4 and the 2.3.6? Should we really notice anything? Any bumps in improvements are hugely appreciated...

Hoping we can get an OC'd kernal or something at some point. Req's kernel only works with the Admire stuff and flashing that leaves us without data.

EDIT: First thing I've noticed is that ringtones/notifications are extremely loud. Even on the lowest setting they're quite obnoxious.
I'll look into it. Cleaning my aquariums atm so it'll be a few hrs.

Can someone check power off, reboot and recovery power menu as well -- I noticed an odd bug in where it wouldnt reboot or power off for that matter when the option was confirmed (noticed it while I was playing around with services.jar for CRT ON animations).

Cheers
OpenAndroid Roms made for DroidX, Droid2, Admire, Zio, PDP. Linux Distro's compiled for Archos IT