View Single Post
Old July 7th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Smokem I

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1000 View Post
You summed that up well.

The question was posed because, after rooting I wanted to flash a few roms and realized there are very few out there without at least a couple of bugs (that I saw anyway.) It made me realize that for now at least I'm totally happy with the freedom root has given me, it really is shocking to see how easy it is to improve performance with a few simple tweaks.

I'll get back to you in three days when I'm bored and I'm feeling the need for Roms ha ha.

Thanks again for your help.
Well I've always used HTC phones and I can't even use sense lol. I rely on root to remove as much as I like but eventually end up flashing an AOSP rom. I find quite a lot of people do stick with stock or close to it though. Most of the custom roms do use the stock base and have easily accessible add ons. I'm running AOKP at the moment and besides the known issues its getting better with each update(as long as you troll the CM9 thread). The only lose is the camera but if I really am gonna take pictures I use an actual camera lol. I'm really enjoying the One S and we are getting more options everyday