View Single Post
Old July 8th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #53 (permalink)
An UrgeTo Dance
The Hero of the Winds

Device(s): Sprint Galaxy Nexus (rooted) HTC Evo 4G (rooted, unactivated)
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by polishhammer83 View Post
I see now that the fix WAS in the guide, my mistake. It was almost 4 AM by the time my PC wanted to play nice and I had settled on which Rom I wanted to flash. I have no idea how the driver issue fixed itself. I rebooted and reinstalled the driver pack over and over, and finally it just magically appeared after the nth time I did. It's ok, I'm not new to having to "make" things work on my PC, since I have a newer cpu running on a five year old MB with custom bios. I liked the rooting process being more hands on for the GNex vs my old Evo. I used a one click method back then, was great for when I did it, but this way I feel way more comfortable about the os and file system of the phone. I'm loving battery life on this phone. Even using the phone alot before work I'm still seeing 13-14 hours before it even drops below 25%. WAY better than my OG Evo had, even when it was new. Ask away if you have any more questions, and I'll do my best to answer.
No problem, just wanted to make sure that if it was something else, I could add it lol. Glad you got your phone rooted and running, would love to here what ROM and kernel you are running. Right now I'm running are you jellin RC1 with Trinity JB build 20, about to upgrade to build 28.

EDIT: Also made it a little more evident that it is in the guide.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to An UrgeTo Dance For This Useful Post:
AARONONE (July 8th, 2012), frenchy714 (July 8th, 2012)