View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2012, 12:33 AM   #22 (permalink)
james27007
Look into my Eye

Device(s): Galaxy Note 3 Galaxy S4 Galaxy Tab 10.1
Carrier: AT&T

Update, I switched to : [Rom]~[UCLF5]~TEAM PERFECTION'S ICS OBJECTION|06/28|SGSIII|S Voice|Fast|Spiced UP RC1 - xda-developers and love it, you get everything that OnlyOne has and then some, plus battery life is 1.5 days now

Kinda a pain to install at 1st look but once you realive what to do, it works great.

If you decide to install it, here is what I did, been using it since 3-July-2012 and love it.

Go to the rom page here: [Rom]~[UCLF5]~TEAM PERFECTION'S ICS OBJECTION|06/28|SGSIII|S Voice|Fast|Spiced UP RC1 - xda-developers

Download the rom from step 8: Look for the "click here to download" between two busybox instructions.

Download the RC1 update after step 8

Note the Rom is 623,768 KB and the RC1 update is 53,626 KB

#1 Boot into CWM
#2 backup OnlyOne
#3 Wipe data/factory reset
#4 Wipe cache partition
#5 Wipe data/factory reset
#6 Wipe cache partition
#7 Wipe data/factory reset
#8 Wipe cache partition (yes 3 times each for good measure)
#9 Flash the rom
#10 Let it boot all the way up (note you will not have the ASOP & TW launchers yet and you will not have root yet)
#11 Once everyting boots, reboot back into CWM and flash the RC1 update (DO NOT WIPE ANYTHING, just flash the RC1)
Once you flash RC1, you will have Root and the normal TW launcher and the AOSP launcher

I love that I still have all my s-pen apps and function plus the AOSP (nexus type) launcher. Side note, if you have issues with GPS, just use GPS Test to clear the AGPS data.
The Following User Says Thank You to james27007 For This Useful Post:
Kyrotech (July 11th, 2012)