View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2012, 01:34 AM   #110 (permalink)
3vodroid

Device(s): Rooted EVO 4G LTE ( MeanRom 4.6),Rooted Toshiba THRiVE (Dalepl's ICS)
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via Skype™ to 3vodroid

From "open signal maps". And I'll be honest I don't exactly know what it all means... Do I want more or less pings? And I'm guessing it would be ideal to be connected to one tower opposed to 5? And I will be honest when I say.. The signal I receive at home definitely out does most signal I will have all day.. Driving to work.. At work.. Wawa near work.... In my area the phrase "hit or miss". Really does come to mind. I really hope being so close to Atlantic city helps my chance of being part of sprints network vision early on.. I'd love to just be able to watch a YouTube video at a whim.. And not have to be worried about videos taking forever and being embarrassed by friends who have at&t or Verizon at work. For some reason Web pages load super fast for me..facebook/twitter/instagram are acceptable at best, streaming videos is another story lol.. Verizon/at&t seem to have great signal anywhere in my area... But I'm pretty sure at&t has 4g in my area and I'm positive that Verizon has their 4g LTE in my area.. Which isn't very impressive on my girlfriends stratosphere I may add...

P. S.. For that speed test I had wifi off.. And for the general information I had wifi mode off via the open signal maps app... So the 3g stats are accurate