View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2012, 10:57 AM   #62 (permalink)
Dylancoleman95

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by prranjal View Post
hi, i bricked my s5570 when i installed a wrong version of clockworkmod on my device. the mod installed okay but the next moment my phone just went black without any tone or vibration. i tried volumedown+home+power & home+power but to no avail. so googled my query & come to yr tutorial. i followed it word to word but my prob is that neither does my phone shows up in the devices & printers altogether nor does odin detects it. so i uninstalled the drivers & reboot, connected my phone thru usb but no sign of it anywhere in my pc & i even checked thru device manager but no good, then i reinstalled drivers using kies, reboot, took off my battery, sim, sdcard then pressed voldwn+home+pwr buttons all at once & reinserted the battery & kept holding for nearly a minute but nothing happened. is there any chance i can still unbrick it.

note - only yesterday did i upgraded my phone to gingerbread 2.3.6 thru kies. also while i was installing the clockworkmod i was actually trying to back up current rom & since rom manager was unable to recognize my device, i just chose the very first listing that rom manager displayed. while the clockworkmod was installing thru wifi, my phone was also connected thru usb.
anyways i wud b extremely grateful if u cud provide me with a solution. thanx a lot.
I've done the exact same thing except that I rooted my phone using SuperOneClick. Can anyone please help