View Single Post
Old July 9th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #1408 (permalink)
s1thl0rd
New Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 1
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default

So I took Scotty85's advice and tried the fre3vo approach. This is what I got out of it.

Code:
C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\DHDDowngrade\DHDDowngrade>adb devices
List of devices attached
HTxxxxxxxxxx    device


C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\DHDDowngrade\DHDDowngrade>adb push fre3vo /data/local/t
mp
613 KB/s (9796 bytes in 0.015s)

C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\DHDDowngrade\DHDDowngrade>adb shell chmod 777 /data/loc
al/tmp/fre3vo

C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\DHDDowngrade\DHDDowngrade>adb shell /data/local/tmp/fre
3vo -debug -start F0000000 -end FFFFFFFF
fre3vo by #teamwin
Please wait...
Attempting to modify ro.secure property...
This device either does not support the fre3vo exploit, or this
account lacks permission to access the required devices.
An error has occured.

C:\Users\Anthony\Desktop\DHDDowngrade\DHDDowngrade>adb shell
$
I ran the cmd prompt as administrator if that means anything, but I guess it's time to try the htcdev method. Again, this is a Dinc with build 4.08.605.15 of Gingerbread.
s1thl0rd is offline