1. I checked the files in stock and its 38.22k for the sensors file. This has the orientation sensor that works then. Also explains variable standalone gps accuracy.
2. Google Search didnt display any results.
3. It is possible to activate bluetooth from the settings menu in stock even with airplane mode on as i thought. not sure if this was an intended change or bug.
* You said you extracted some DSP settings, could you indicate where you stored them? I would like to take a look at them.
* Wheres the (Android) wallpaper stored, im toying with both adw and holo at the moment on eh09.