View Single Post
Old July 10th, 2012, 10:54 PM   #35 (permalink)
vipercwf

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Wifi constantly con/disconnecting

I've had my S3 for 4 days now. I didn't have this issue the first 2 days, but the last 2 I have. My home wifi is constantly dropping the signal, disconnecting, scanning and then reconnecting...over and over, as little as every 30 seconds it seems. I have other devices (the computer im using right now) that do not lose the wifi signal and do not have this issue. Any suggestions?

I really don't know whats going on and I could be way off here but im wondering if its not some kind of compatibility with the settings on the router, I would guess the wifi radio in phone is different than the laptop and that's why the laptop isn't having the issue(?)...The only reason I think that is im coming from a Droid X and I had a similar issue with that phone on my home wifi (no issues on other wifi's, like work - just at home). I think my DX couldn't even find the signal at times though, even if I was right next to the router. Anyways, I don't know enough about router settings, and maybe im way off in that thought...any suggestions on where to start?

Appreciate it!