View Single Post
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #58 (permalink)
AARONONE
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): S3; Gnex (sold); EVO 4g (retired); Samsung Transform (blew up)
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by adfrick View Post
I'm another OG Evo owner in the same boat. But, I currently have the Evo 3D which I can't stand (wonky digitizer) and a screen that go unresponsive constantly.

I am debating between the SG3, GNex and Evo LTE. I'm leaning towards the GNex mainly so I can upgrade Android easily. I loved the camera on the OG Evo, and the 3D isn't bad. Is the GNex camera as bad as people say? I'm not expecting DSLR quality pictures, but something I can use to show my kids activities to friends.
Honestly, I don't use my camera much on any of my phones. I did not care for the camera on the og as pictures were so so. However, I am impressed with the gnex camera. I know its not the best, but definitely better than the og. I have used it to take pictures of the kids at their soccer games and I was surprised on how good they came out. Also, used the app that frenchy recommended and it works good too. For what you are looking for, you should be fine. I suggest going to sprint and trying all three cameras if that is the selling point. Let us know what you decide.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AARONONE For This Useful Post:
frenchy714 (July 11th, 2012), MizzouBrent (July 15th, 2012)