Multiple page texts are once again flowing smoothly from the Mercury.
Alright, I have to admit, I'm going to have to eat some of my words about Cricket support from my original post. I called Cricket, and they directed me to delete all of my browsing history to fix this problem. Now, I try to delete my browsing history, cashe, and everything else on a regular basis. BUT I only do this for the browser that I use, Dolphin. I did have browsing history that was still saved on the stock browser from when I used it when I first got my phone. So, I deleted the browsing history on the stock browser and sure as shit, my phone sent a two page text no problem.
Whatever i guess, at least it's fixed. I'll have a little more faith in Cricket support in the future.... but only a little, ha. Thanks anyway for your replies.