View Single Post
Old July 12th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Gmash

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3, Huawei Mercury (stock/rooted), Huawei Ascend (CM7 2.3.5 @710mhz)
Carrier: Cricket

Thanked 1,537 Times in 1,174 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnandburn View Post
Alright, I have to admit, I'm going to have to eat some of my words about Cricket support from my original post. I called Cricket, and they directed me to delete all of my browsing history to fix this problem. Now, I try to delete my browsing history, cashe, and everything else on a regular basis. BUT I only do this for the browser that I use, Dolphin. I did have browsing history that was still saved on the stock browser from when I used it when I first got my phone. So, I deleted the browsing history on the stock browser and sure as shit, my phone sent a two page text no problem.

Whatever i guess, at least it's fixed. I'll have a little more faith in Cricket support in the future.... but only a little, ha. Thanks anyway for your replies.

-Turner
Wow, that is weird. I never would have thought that browser history would have anything too do with text messaging. I'll have to remember that one. Glad to hear you got your problem resolved, and thanks for coming back and letting us know what it was. That could help somebody with the same problem in the future.