View Single Post
Old July 14th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #4 (permalink)
omegadyne
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): LG Motion ,Samsung Galaxy tab 2 7.0
Carrier: Not Provided

Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegadyne View Post
thank you hYpHyPuRpLe for your warm welcome ,it is very appreciated.
(also for you help)

but my native music player is non existent

the icon for it was headphones that said music at the bottom of it
which is where i could find the Dolby option at the top after selecting the app,

that was completely replaced by play music once it updated

ive already looked in to my app drawer, and there is only play music
which cannot be removed , i can only remove the updates which ive already tried ,it reverts back to just "music" but it still gives me the same play app , which just shows ( recent artist albums songs, playlist genres at the top) and the only options i get are shuffle all ,make available offline, show all music, and setting, in settings there's nothing helpful

my connect is rooted and i know how to remove so called un removable apps ,im just dumb founded on how im having this problem , i remember seeing the app update itself ,also i never downloaded play music unless it came preloaded on the phone, which would mean it was my native player to being with as there is/was no other player in my drawer

it sucks but im thinking the only was around this is if someone could pull their native player software off and upload it so i can manualy install it , but until then im still up for advice

can someone upload a screen shot of the app icon for their native music player?

wow i feel dumb found it lol thank you so much it was a purple icon i completely ignored, its even worse my 1st post on this site had to be so dumb and simple lol but live and learn right thanks again and im smacking my had as we speak