View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
thinker25

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiconStudios View Post
Anyone know if there is a good way to sync Outlook, Google Cal, and Android Cal?
Yes. It has been a while but...

Getting started with Google Calendar Sync - Google Calendar Help

This tells you how to sync google calendar with outlook calendar. If you google "sync outlook with android phone" you'll get a lot of hits. I sync the google/outlook calendars. There is an app that will get set up on your pc/laptop that syncs those automatically. You can adjust the time and which way you want to sync.

Then you have some setup to do to sync the phone to google and that's really what this thread is about so look at the other posts. I started the thread and I still can't get the phone (lately) to automatically sync. But you can definitely manually sync the phone with your google calendar. I gave up and that's what I'm doing, just clicking on it periodically or when I add an event.

There's a little icon in the systray on your PC that shows when it's syncing - and that's where you adjust the settings as to whether it's a 2-way sync or whatever, and the frequency. Again, this is getting your Outlook calendar to sync with your google calendar.

And it's actually really easy.

The manual sync is done on your phone, go to settings>accounts>other accounts [which is where my google email address is]. Click on the right account and there is a choice of what to sync.
Last edited by thinker25; July 15th, 2012 at 10:33 AM.