View Single Post
Old July 15th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #17 (permalink)
MissJennell

Device(s): HTC One, Blackberry Z10, Galaxy Note ll
Carrier: Not Provided

Send a message via Skype™ to MissJennell MissJennell@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 814 htc evo View Post
Yeah its a non corporate store, and no reciept was given or offered he just took my device and asked for my account info and name and said okay it usually takes 1-3 billing cycles...so as of this moment no word on that yet? Still waiting...once I receive my 3rd bill and no credit he told me to call him back last time I freaked out on him because I feel like I'm getting screwed so he told me if nothing by the 3rd bill to call him back and he will track it down and make sure I get my $90 credit they owe me! So we shall see once the 3rd bill shows up il be sure to update you guys. Thanks
I have to say that if you were my customer and 'freaked out' on me I would not be that willing to help you as much. If you were nice about it then I would be more willing to do everything I can to track it down. Yes, they owe you $90. Okay. But it isn't his fault that the place we have to send buybacks to hasn't credited your account. It sounds like he is trying to help. Why not be nice to someone who is trying to help you.