View Single Post
Old July 16th, 2012, 07:46 PM   #164 (permalink)
Brantleycmd

Device(s): LG LW690
Carrier: Not Provided

Default MMS send but no receive. I know... i know...

Hey there Playful God, I'm quickly becoming a huge fan of your work after recently putting CM74OC on my Cricket Optimus. I hate to bother you with this, but I am able to send MMS and not Recieve. Everything else in the ROM is FANTASTIC! I did use my amazing reading abilities and process following skills to put the cricket MMS fix you so benevolently posted on the device, but it did not fix the issue. I also tried installing and utilizing an APN manager.

again, sorry to be "that guy" but i could really use some help, i use MMS to send/recieve job site photos to clients and my boss on a daily basis. Luckily i can send. Now please be aware, I am apparently no good with the terminal emulator (everytime i try to use it, it says "not found" for pretty much anything i do (mainly attempting to flash a recovery img.) ) so if you have a simple solution, or maybe an updated MMS Fix it would be greatly appreciated. Once again, thanks for all you do and the ROM is fantastic, this is the first of 4 rooted phones I have been able to get CM onm so I'm pleasantly pleased. thanks again