Originally Posted by colchiro
That makes sense. I uninstalled and reinstalled from Market and still had the issue. I'm on v.1.5.
How long is this beta? That's what prompted me to uninstall it, thinking there might be a stable release.
I guess I could take the "(beta)" moniker off of it (I kind of liked having it
When I started it, I really didn't know if it might be useful to folks other than GNex users and wanted to make sure it was stable and worked for everyone, regardless of OS and device (so far, so good
I've got almost 10,000 downloads and more than 1,500 stable installs (not a bad percentage from my experience). Most (more than 50%) of my users are on Gingerbread believe it or not, so that means that most are not GNex users
, which is pretty cool.
I think I've got all the kinks out of it (no recent application error reports that I haven't addressed in the most recently published version). I've got some ideas for additions and enhancements, but nothing imminent to be released.
So, I probably can drop the beta designation off of it and I'll try to do that this coming weekend.