View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2012, 01:49 AM   #87 (permalink)
Spike15

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenox311 View Post
Don't get a smart phone if you don't know how to use them.... you are probably dumb enough not to force stop running apps.... i mean what do you expect if you have your phone running applications you don't even use n, have the 4g simbol always connected n then they complain 'oh my battery' D: psh go get a simple phone then.... my connect "never overheats n last almost all day kus i kill apps n turn internet of when not using it.... don't expect going to sprint or att n get a galaxy cuz the same shit will happen if you don't know how to keep your phone running smoothly.. if you have a pc with like 10 ot 15 tabs open don't expect it to not lag n get hot... try doing that to a poor laptop... good luck.. n.educate your self a bit more
What a bunch of bull! You don't need to force running apps to stop; they should stop on their own once you are done with them. I neither force any apps to stop nor switch off my 4G, and my phone works great.
Don't use pathetic excuses for poor design or defective units. You are the one who needs to educate himself. Also, go ahead and educate yourself on the proper use of English.
Last edited by Spike15; July 18th, 2012 at 01:53 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Spike15 For This Useful Post:
Notadmiring (July 19th, 2012)