View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2012, 12:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
shahabazas
~*~ Android Addict ~*~

Device(s): MMX A110 on Tsunami Advanced with 3.4.82 Rejoice Kernel, MMX A75 & MMX A73 both on Mix2Fix
Carrier: Tata Docomo, Airtel, T24

Send a message via Skype™ to shahabazas shahabazanwarshaikh@gmail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind1024 View Post
Hello Micromax A73 users...
I have modded boot.img for your device to get you basic needs of a rooted phone n actually it will help u root your device too...but as u have got recovery already, rooting will be easier with that....

Feature:
1) Unsecure (helps rooting device, after flashing this boot.img, u can root the device using UnlockRoot or SuperOneClick.

2) init.d support (to load/run scripts on boot)

3) Adobe flash support (need to confirm, don't have device)

4) Initialize ext2.ko module on boot

Download: boot.img_A73_Mastermind.zip

This is a non flashable zip file so extract the zip file n u will get the boot.img
I can provide flashable zip on demand for the users already having CWM recovery.
Thanks buddy and haan everyone over here may have the CWM recovery on their devices so you can provide the link for that so that they can flash it. And haan please provide the steps in the OP for them to flash it by SP flash tool as many of them dont know it. To all the A73 users... This is to confirm that i have flashed this boot image yesterday only and the device is working fine so have it flashed.