im using One More Clock widget like said above...checking out the "legit" version (Blur) right now lol
1. The actual Blur version of the clock(interactive one) REQUIRES the Blur Launcher
2. The Blur Launcher isn't bad AT ALL
3. The interactive Blur widget is SICK
4. there is no way to tie the Blur widget to open our alarm section...so we would probably need to install Motorola's alarm apk as well...
5. wish there was more customization in the Motorola launcher (of course)
just for reference...first picture is Nova Launcher with OMC widget "Chrome Rings" second picture is Motorola Blur Launcher with stock "Circles" widget
IMO the actual Motorola Circles Widget is above and beyond THE BEST clock/weather widget on Android...if a dev can figure out how to make it work with third party launchers/apps...im all over it...as it is right now i just miss to much of Nova's customization to run the Moto Blur launcher full time