View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2012, 02:07 AM   #22 (permalink)
BenChase7
Premium Member

Device(s): EVO LTE & EVO 4G & Nexus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dooderino View Post
Every time I went into a non corporate store I had nothing but problems. I will never use one again. Everything takes months longer and nothing is ever fixed the first time. The lesson here is to go to the corporate stores because things get done faster and more efficiently.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 814 htc evo View Post
I agree and trust me I have learned my lesson!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissJennell View Post
That is not always true. If someone in my area got that advice and took it they would be at the corp store for at least 2 hours and then have things added to their account without being told. The two preferred retailers are much quicker. I can have someone in and out in less than an hour. I did an upgrade today that took 20 minutes. That is from start to finish. And the repair center in our town is a preferred retailer. So going to the corp store would get a customer nowhere as far as fixing a phone is concerned. Just because you have had bad experiences at non corp stores does not mean that they are all bad. Nor does it mean that all corp stores are all good.
I have a hard time with this one.. I have had terrible luck with Sprint stores that are not owned and operated by Sprint. They always want to charge me for the "little extras" that should be free (such as transferring contacts). On the other hand, when I go to a true (Corporate) Sprint store... they are always willing to do whatever I want without charging me any extra fees. For this reason, I have always recommended people I know to "real" Sprint stores. I know it varies based on where you are.. but after 10 years as a Sprint customer... the Corporate stores have proved amazing customer support.
Last edited by BenChase7; July 19th, 2012 at 02:15 AM.