View Single Post
Old July 19th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
coos lick

Device(s): HTC One X, HTC Desire
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by leerees View Post
Why are you even posting this in the desire forum, it has nothing to do with the desire. The One X has the same problems as the desire, absolutely appaling audio recording quality so if you've upgraded to a quite frankly rubbish contract deal for that then more fool you. Android is android, no matter what phone you have. Instead of upgrading my desire I brought a digital camera, best thing I ever did.

Seriously can the mods either merge or get rid of all these "see you later" threads as nobody really cares how happy people are with their new phones, it's not as if we know you personally and feel oblidged to congratulate you on your new purchase.
Look at the post count of the person you are criticising, and also the date of the last post. I think you are forgetting that this is a community - and long time members are interested what other long time members are choosing for their next device. Its called sharing information - exactly what this forum should be about.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to coos lick For This Useful Post:
Bradden (August 23rd, 2012), Griff_LI (July 19th, 2012), Hadron (July 19th, 2012), Howard Hopkinson (July 26th, 2012), jay_kay (July 23rd, 2012), Liamalone (July 19th, 2012), SUroot (July 19th, 2012), Tyseyh (July 19th, 2012)