View Single Post
Old July 20th, 2012, 02:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
shusain6
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-mobile) - Not receiving text messages

I am experiencing some problem on my Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-mobile). I bought Samsung Galaxy S2 about two months ago and I recently updated my tmobile Galaxy S2 to icecream sandwich and since I updated it, I have been getting problems receiving text messages. Sometimes even very short text messages don't come and then I get 5-6 text messages all of a sudden that people have previously sent me. I never had this problem BEFORE I updated my Samsung Galaxy S2 to ICS. I have good coverage in my house and I used to get the messages normally before the update.

I text a lot and this is just making me very unhappy and frustrated. I am not sure why my phone is not receiving text messages after the update.

Please help !

Side note:-

I can send text messages normally. I can make and receive calls normally like I used to before. Its just that I am not receiving the text messages on time, the dont come for a while and then all of a sudden I get all of the messages. It has only started to happen after I updated my Samsung Galaxy S2(T-mobile) to Icecream sandwich.