Thread: Support Screen part name
View Single Post
Old July 21st, 2012, 01:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
New Member
Thread Author (OP)
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 3
Device(s): Momment
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Screen part name

Hi folks,
I bought a Moment for a buck which has a cracked screen. The phone was still functional and we have used it for some time in the cracked condition. I finally purchased a $20 screen replacement off of ebay. I took the phone appart and low and behold the screen wasn't cracked, it is a thin piece of plexy glass between the screen and the world. What is the name of this thin piece? Not sure how to search for it on ebay as I don't know what it is called. It is kind of like a window above the screen. btw been using UberMoment on it and it is nice to not have the Sprint apps on it.
jedward7777 is offline  
Reply With Quote