Thread: General This phone SUCKS!
View Single Post
Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:02 PM   #3 (permalink)
DMZMAN

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Screen and sound quality are all this model has going for it.

Now on my 5th unit in 14 months including 3 in the last month and a half. Verizon keeps sending me refurbished replacements, each with else something wrong. Have wound up wasting several hours each time setting it all up all over again. Worst battery life imaginable whether or not on 4G. Ever heard of a phone where you have to have 6 chargers (bedroom, kitchen, desk, living room, basement, and of course the car) and 3 batteries just to keep going? Locks up, shuts off, and intermittent delays from a few seconds to SEVERAL MINUTES (no joke) when trying to make a call from the call log or going between screens make you want to throw this thing against a wall. Half of my incoming calls wind up with a smashing static sound in my ear and/or just no voice at all. Several Verizon 2nd level tech support reps have admitted getting these kind of complaints about this device nowadays.

This model is an abortion and BOTH Samsung and Verizon should be ashamed to continue selling it. In fact, both companies should offer Droid Charge owners free or almost free trade ups to the Galaxy S3.
The Following User Says Thank You to DMZMAN For This Useful Post:
ZXMustang (July 22nd, 2012)