Thread: Support Charging issues
View Single Post
Old July 23rd, 2012, 03:04 PM   #8 (permalink)
Fiezta

Device(s): Nexus one
Carrier: Not Provided

Please I am just wondering if you ever solve this problem, without having to send it out to repair and if you did send it out, to where and what was the solution? please below is my my own problem:
Hello all, I have had my phone since March 2012 but got it rooted last month (blukuban). Everything was fine and I liked it, I also used an app call ‘NOON’ on my phone for my daily jogging and every now and then after finish jogging I will realize that the phone is wet, I will open it up and dry it, however sometimes last week, I kept getting a message that 'charging paused, voltage is high'. The phone will stop charging but this message sometimes even displayed when I am not charging the phone, so eventually the phone died since the battery is not charging. I took the phone to the store and they refused to work on it since I rooted it, they claimed that I voided my warranty and it is possible that the phone has water inside. I got another battery and the phone comes on but still will not charge. The phone just powered itself on and there is no way to turn it off unless I take the battery out. I am just wondering if anyone has experience such an issue before or what suggestions you might have for me. The phone still work but the problem I have now is charging it or make sure I can turn it off when the batter is inserted. Thanks in advance