View Single Post
Old July 24th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #834 (permalink)
EarlyMon
The PearlyMon

Device(s): LTEvo, 3vo, and Shift
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 54,830 Times in 21,866 Posts

I am familiar with the first quarter results as well as the fiction that they had dropped the ball with too many models, that was excellent fiction for free advertising from the blogosphere.

HTC One sales have continued to climb and while below 2011 figures are still well above 2010 figures.

Your phrase was "almost out of business" for HTC and that's simply untrue.

The issues with Apple litigation cannot be overstated. Their stock hits and consumer panics have tied to that.

In any case, HTC has released ICS for this phone internationally and for Virgin Mobile, and that was some time ago.

It's not HTC that has failed to provide the 3D update, so there's no cause to believe that they lack the will or the resources.

This delay is driven by Sprint.

PS - sorry, I must have misunderstood your intention when you said you regretted not getting the SGS2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobby2478 View Post
Very dissapointed in myself for choosing to go with HTC on this phone instead of the SGII. Funny how then Samsung was the one to avoid cuz they couldn't get their updates straight, now the tables have turned and it's HTC that lost it's edge and is almost out of business.
Samsung - still not getting their updates straight, HTC - still not almost out of business.

Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum.

Links: Site Rules / Guidelines -and- Zero Tolerance Policy (All Members Read)

For right-on help, the Thanks button is on the right of the post.
For anything out in left field, the /!\ report button is to the left.

Remember, it's our forums and we're all in this together - so let's keep it cool!

Shoot the breeze at the best new gun forum!
Last edited by EarlyMon; July 24th, 2012 at 08:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to EarlyMon For This Useful Post:
Lilg37 (July 24th, 2012)