View Single Post
Old July 25th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #9 (permalink)
mikecintel
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s):
Carrier: Sprint, Boost Mobile, AT&T

Quote:
Originally Posted by panaphobic View Post
Samsung Galaxy S II Epic 4G Touch will be coming out, also rumored are the other phones you mentioned above

The Sprint/Boost computer inventory system has this phone code their system "SPH-D710BST" and the Sprint version of the phone is "SPH-D710." The "BST" means it's a Boost phone so it's already in the system which means it will be released for Boost. They will eventually port over their popular 4G phones to Boost as Sprint is switching over to 4G LTE since it's better the the WiMax 4G they were originally using. Just give it some time. Of course, you could have any of those phones flashed to work with Boost before they hit the shelves, but then you'd probably also have to manually update it to ICS and you wouldn't have any kind of warranty on the phone. I say might as well wait another couple months. I probably will upgrade my Transform Ultra to the Epic Touch when it's released. I had been looking into getting one flash but now seeing as how it will be release for Boost, I'm just gonna wait for it to come out in the fall/winter.
Hi Yes Hopefully this fall or winter. Anyway I am waiting patiently.