View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2012, 03:28 AM   #93 (permalink)
Gmash

Device(s): Samsung Galaxy S3, Huawei Mercury (stock/rooted), Huawei Ascend (CM7 2.3.5 @710mhz)
Carrier: Cricket

Thanked 1,437 Times in 1,096 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmmo38y View Post
Hello I'm new to this site so forgive me if I'm on the wrong thread. I've been a cricket customer for a couple years now. Just had the basic $40 a month plan with an LG flip phone. I thought it would be nice to get a smart phone so I could use the GPS so I went online and just ordered the Huawei Mercury from Cellular Deals for $147.00. I know I will need to upgrade my plan to the $55.00 Android plan but How do I activate the new phone when I receive it in a couple days and still keep my phone number. Any help would be appreciated,
Hi, welcome to the forum and congratulations on the new phone! I think you'll like it. When you get your phone, it should have a quick start guide that will tell you how to activate it over the phone. Cricket customer service should be able to walk you through how to keep your number. Of course, you could always just take it to a Cricket store and let them do it, but they'll charge you $15.