Originally Posted by knorde
I will try this because i have the same problem with low memory.
But i have questions:
1. How about the warrenty?
2. If i reset factory defaults, is that save?
3. After factory reset, have to do this again?
4. After installing this is it possible to disable usb debugging?
5. (FIXED) I have installed this and this is very very very very very nice, mannnnnnny thanks!!!
But by default it installed new apps to the phone not to the SD.
I can move it to the SD but it will not automatic to the SD.
By example the app drag racing.
Find it by myself, some apps will automatic to SD and some apps not.
6. Is it save to delete HTC sync from my phone?
7. How to get it back to default? (maybe: Type pm setInstallLocation 1 press enter (it's important you enter this exactly as written as it's case sensitive))?
Sorry for the late reply:
1. This has no impact on your warranty.
2. It is safe to do a factory reset, but you will lose the SetInstallLocation setting as it will revert back to 1.
3. So, yes, you would have to do this again. But now you know how and it's easy!
4. Yes, you may now disable USB debugging.
5. Good work! Enjoy!
6. HTC Sync is not installed on the phone, but your computer.
7. Yes, SetInstallLocation1.
Hope that helps!