View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2012, 08:37 AM   #17854 (permalink)
jmar
Nexican

Device(s): hammerhead, falcon, dream (Retired: grouper, mako, toro, daytona, vivow, inc, aloha, encore)
Carrier: T-Mobile & VZW

Thanked 3,216 Times in 1,890 Posts
jdmartinez89@gmail.com

Morning y'all!

It is 630a PST and while I am normally 2.5 hours into my shift most day, today is my day off! But I am up! Can't help it I guess...body won't let me sleep. I keep hearing my son roll around through the baby monitor, so I am sure that doesn't help either. Oh, yeah, and this forum might be keeping me awake as well. Anyway, I would like one Big Mac voucher if people are giving em away.

In other potentially related news, not only did I receive my AOKP TPU case for my Nexus Prime, I also flashed AOKP preview 4! Exciting stuff let me tell ya! I wiped extra clean for this venture. There is none thing that annoys me and Patriot and that is this whole Movies thing. I don't want to run a cyanogen many just to watch movies that I own through GPLAY. I just went the other ROM builders to figure it out. I sound like an ungrateful teen. Sorry. Other than that, it's good to have the SWAG back!

Have you all tried Refreshers from Starbucks? Especially those of you waking up to mugging, gross weather. Super delicious and will get you twitching with energy. Okay, no more sales pitch.

jmar
My favorite getaway--->Galaxy Nexus Watering Hole