View Single Post
Old July 26th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
g60madman
ROM Developer

Device(s): I have worked on: Galaxy Nexus, HTC Evo V 4g, Motorola Triumph, Samsung S3, S4 and Victory
Carrier: Verizon

Thanked 2,808 Times in 772 Posts
Default Donation Thank You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdaman5518 View Post
Really looking forward to using this. I just sent $20 dollars to help keep this moving. Thanks again for all your time and effort!
jdaman5518,

Thank you for the donation! Your donation, along with all the other donations that have been coming in is much appreciated!!! Your donation will be going towards (2) new 3.16Ghz Quad Core Xeon processors for my workstation. Since we are almost their I decided to add to the money pile and I am selling my Dx6i 6 Channel Helicopter Remote to help the cause.

Chairsho215 will be purchasing a Dell T5400 workstation like mine, in the coming weeks and I will be sending him some extra ram and processor that was purchased using previous donation from g60style. Also I believe dsmryder will also be doing the same thing. That way the three of us will all have the same setup for building the code. This saves lots of time and energy for us developers as 1-3 hours is a long time to wait for a build to complete to find out it doesn't work.

To you, and all the other donator's that has donated, we truly appreciate it!!

The Following User Says Thank You to g60madman For This Useful Post:
jdaman5518 (July 26th, 2012)