View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2012, 05:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
Corootai

Device(s): Current Devices:LG Motion 4G & Asus Transformer Prime with JB enabled. Retired devices: Lg Optimus
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danalee26x View Post
Ok, I've read through this thread and I'm still looking for answers. I bought my prime in January and it was working great. It even survived a 3 week jaunt across Europe. Anyways, about two weeks ago, the prime wasn't charging up anymore. I plugged it into the charger that came with the tablet, and used the original connecting cable (as I have been since I got the tablet), but could not get led light on to indicate charging. I turned on the tablet to see if the power widget indicated it was charging, nope. So I figured, ok, maybe the cable was faulty, so I ordered a new one from Amazon, it arrived today, but it still doesn't charge. So does anyone know what is going on or do I have to ship it back to ASUS for repairs? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
i'd say go ahead and ship it back to asus and get everything worked on. you're still covered under that orginal year warntee if you brought it when you said you did, i brought mines back in may~april i think it could've been march tho XD