View Single Post
Old July 28th, 2012, 09:07 PM   #9 (permalink)
Vegasbaby
Thread Author (OP)

Device(s): Asus TF101
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhotovec View Post
I use DVD Catalyst 4, though there are many others that will do it also, it can be found here Home of DVD Catalyst 4 - convert fast and easy AVI DVD MKV to Bionic Droid iPad3 iPhone4 iPod Touch4 Iconica Innotab Galaxy Tab Nabi Playbook Transformer Prime Thrive Vita Xoom XyBoard and more .
The setting I've used is 'Android' & 'Xoom' (you'll understand once you see the screen). I recently updated to their current version, which I haven't used yet, and I see it has an 'Android' & 'TF101' setting - which one would assume would be perfect for our devices.

You shouldn't have to do anything to the device to get it to play the movie, other than copy the movie to it. Personally I prefer Mobo Player to the stock video player https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.clov4r.android.nil&feature=nav_resu lt#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

Sorry... another question. I went to the link for the DVD catalyst and there is a comment that I cannot convert movies purchased through Itunes. Am I understanding that correctly? I want to watch a movie I bought through itunes. If I bought it, don't I own it?? Do I have to buy it again as a DVD?..... if yes, I am going to complain to Itunes.