View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2012, 04:01 PM   #488 (permalink)
pfoglesong

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Droid Razr Maxx - Calendar Sync Problem

Hi all,

I can really use some help here... I've been beating my head against a wall for two days over this issue. So here's my situation:

1. I'm an IT Admin and we're running Exchange 2010 on Server 2008. Fully patched and updated.

2. Activesync is configured using a non-default policy. The policy has only the minimum settings including non-provisionable devices allowed.

3. I had previously been using a 'Berry and purchased a brand-spankin' new Razr Maxx

4. In the Droid I added the Exchange account without a problem. Email and contacts sync'd without a problem. That's quite a statement given my 1,900 contacts!

5. The problem is in the calendar. On the Razr my calendar does not display anything from Exchange/Outlook

6. I have checked in the Razr to make sure the Exchange calendar is set as default and is set to sync.

7. In addition to the Exchange Calendar not Syncing if I create an event on the Razr when the sync occurs a few seconds later, the event disappears from the Razr and is never displayed in Outlook.

8. The Razr is running Android 4.0.4 and the calendar version is 4.0.4-37

9. Several forums suggest clearing the data for the Calendar App and re-syncing. Tried it, it didn't work.

10. I have gone so far as removing the Exchange Account, going into the Calendar App and clearing all data, rebooting the device, and recreating the Exchange account all to no avail.

ANY help will be greatly appreciated!