View Single Post
Old July 29th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
mercury88
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 22
 
Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanks: 2
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Default

WooHoo!!! CM9!!! I love AOSP so glad this may eventually be possible. Manufacturer skins suck!! I used to love HTC sense till I realized 90% of it is bloat and the other 10% you like you can get as apps. I haven't tried an AOKP ROM yet but till I see what the fuss there is, I am an AOSP man. Thanks so much for busting your balls on this guys!!!
mercury88 is offline  
Reply With Quote