View Single Post
Old July 30th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #17 (permalink)
stevealbright
Developer

Device(s): Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (2012 IO), Nexus 10, HTC One, Samsung Tab 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Nexus, HTC Thunderbo
Carrier: T-Mobile

steve.albright@gmail.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by dautley View Post
While I think this is much improved over the old app I can't help but be a little concerned they may want to lock out mobile access to the forums unless you use their own Phandroid app with TT once it comes on line. I do not want to have to have another version of TT JUST to access this forum.
But good job with the news app guys!
Not sure if you know this now or not since I am really late to the thread but we are planning to have three versions in the end.

1) Phandroid News (what is on the market now)
2) Our own flavor of TT (they do it well so we will work with them)
3) Phandroid News + TT (essentially for users of both Phandroid and AF)

When you first think about it this seems to be overkill but I think it will be good for all types of users. If you just want news.. you got it.. if you just want forums.. you got it and if you want it all.. you got it.

Another note, if you have any issues with the current app you can email email out support email (linked in the Play Store) or you can simply post here or even start a new thread if you think its worth it. I am the main developer so will be able to help you with anything you need regarding the Phandroid News app..or future apps.

Sorry for the late involvement in this thread...

Steve
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to stevealbright For This Useful Post:
El Presidente (July 30th, 2012), NightAngel79 (July 30th, 2012), Unforgiven (July 30th, 2012)