View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2012, 09:35 AM   #18171 (permalink)
Unforgiven
~Play Nice~

Device(s): Note II, S3, Moto X Developer Edition, Nexus 7 (2012 & 2013)
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 14,263 Times in 7,829 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntimonyER View Post
Good morning all, well my design review was quite peaceful, of course then quietly afterwards two of my support groups came by my desk informing me that everything needed to change. Gotta love it!

Well my oldest starts Kindergarten tomorrow! I can't believe it, makes me feel so old. A hint of sadness, when you think of how fast they are growing up
Good luck Anti, Evan is in karate camp this week, so it is a little intro to kindergarten for him. It's incredible how fast they grow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreadnatty08 View Post
But don't you love all those commercials for back to school and the miserable kids?

Morning everyone! Another pile of issues at work yesterday. All I'm gonna say is, there are LOTS of people looking for work. Abusing your employed status isn't the best way to get by.
If you have ever done back to school shopping, it is miserable. The days of a couple notebooks, pens, and pencils are long gone.

I was a web developer for a door manufacturer in 2007. My economics education came in handy as I saw the writing on the wall with the housing bubble, got out of that industry while the getting was good. The job I have now cannot be outsourced or downsized as the position is spelled out in the Town Charter and would take several years and levels of government to change. So as long as I do my job, I have a job. There is great comfort in that.

Join the fun and make some friends, register for free here.
If someone helped, hit Thanks, if you see rude or abusive posts, spam, or threads that need staff attention, hit Report.
Site Rules / Android Forums FAQ
*** Do you want to talk guns? ***