View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2012, 12:03 PM   #786 (permalink)
nativecodder

Device(s): HTC Rezound, Galaxy Note 2
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludist210 View Post
No, the Eris was much worse off at that point. This is still...unacceptable, but not as bad as the Eris. It was close to unusable on Cupcake, and it really needed FroYo for storage purposes and HTC chose not to update it.

The only reason I got this phone was the price, but if HTC doesn't launch ICS today, I'll likely be on the phone with Verizon asking for a new phone. The lack of transparency with this update is frustrating.

Looks like you will be asking for a new phone.

Found this on another site. So take it for what it's worth. At this point I don't know what is legit or if the below poster is making this up.

Here is the link from where I got this.

ICS about to land on the HTC Rezound 4G before the end of July? | Mobile Bloom News

Tim T
July 31, 2012 at 11:29 am
The “documen” that was “leaked” is a FAKE. It is photoshopped. next time you see it – look at the word “quene” it should be “queue” they can’t even spell it right. Second of all there are “0″ missing in front of July for the Rezound date, but they are on all other dates like 08/12, not on July for the Rezound. I spoke with Tiffany in verizon Advance Tech Support Rep ID# 583058 and she advised me ICS for Rezound is NOT expected until Fall 2012.