View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2012, 01:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
drexappeal
AF Addict

Device(s): G Note 3 Sprint (Jet Black), LG G3 Sprint (Gold), MoPhoQ Sprint, Mopho Sprint & G Note 8.0 Wi-fi
Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,921 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by verngator View Post
Yeah, the 'international phone' thing is another nice Photon perk. I'll bet my spouse gets the Photon Q for his upgrade next year.

I ended up buying an SGS3 case with a built-in kickstand for those times when I want to watch something or keep the phone in that position on my desk. I suspect they couldn't have achieved the SGS3's lightweight form factor with a kickstand, and that's one of the things I love about this phone - light as a feather!

Can't say I've ever used a car dock. I have a dash mount + cig lighter charger for when I use the navigation. Works fine, but not elegant.
Sad part about the MoPhoQ is the SIM is locked, unlike the MoPho, so the international capabilities will be limited to Sprint roaming...(e.g. $$$$).

For me, I'm really opposed to using cases. I always keep my phones fairly naked with just a SGP screen protector (if they make one for the phone) and maybe a custom skin form Unique Skins or Skinit. Other than that, the added bulk from a case is always something I've hated doing since I had my Mogul.