View Single Post
Old July 31st, 2012, 03:55 PM   #807 (permalink)
TheMortallyWounded

Device(s): HTC Eris 2.1 (ADR6200) xtrROM 5.0.1 HTC Rezound (ADR6425LVW) 3.14.605.10
Carrier: Not Provided

Personally, I still don't believe that there is any legal action we could take. However, complaining about the issue is still a great option. Hit up Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and all the little forums out there and just complain. Tag Verizon and HTC wherever possible. Heck, tag your local news channel's pages. Bombard the crap out of every social media site and drag every journalist you can find into it. If it is really that important an issue, something will happen. If not, then perhaps it isn't worth the hassle anymore, and I mean Verizon. Maybe they aren't worth the trouble to deal with them anymore. Sure, the other carriers aren't any better, but we're not having trouble with the other carriers at the moment. If Verizon and HTC lost some customers, it might make them think a little harder about trying to keep them happy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheMortallyWounded For This Useful Post:
ludist210 (July 31st, 2012), NightAngel79 (July 31st, 2012)