Originally Posted by NyRaised
This should only take a few minutes to boot the first time. Make sure that
after the tablet is up and running , that you reformat the sd card in a
computer again before you put it back in your tablet for storage.
* Live Wallpaper Support! ("butterfly" live wallpaper included!)
* HoneyComb styled launcher, framework and icons
* Extreme WM8650 compatibility (60 models +!)
* Customizable ROM, make it even more LITE for example (see CHANGER 'x' for
* 100% Rooted
* Audio Boosted
* Memory cleaning boosted
* Memory read/write boosted
* Lite version, stripped away many apps
* Tries to support as many languages as possible
* Real Android Market
* Real working YouTube
Nice, but how is possible to launch automatically the "touch calibration"
utility after installation? i've changes manually the calibration values, but my "modified" rom works only on my tablet.. on other tablets ( i've a computer shop) the calibration values are completely wrong ...when users are restoring the firmware.. they lose the touch capability ... and everyday someone comes to my shop with the issue ( and i need to launch the app using an external mouse )
thanks in advance for any help.