View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2012, 05:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
vicky321

Device(s):
Carrier: Not Provided

Thumbs up @Luckyone199: Your Trick Worked!! Thank you:) Others please try!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyone199 View Post
You can fix the 18 second loading screen problem by going in developer options and unchecking ''Don't keep activities'' on bottom of the menu. :] Maybe even you have to change ''Background process limit''.

About the ICS update - I got the update about a week ago, didn't even know it was out, but i'm really happy with it. It isn't even a bit laggy, and after a couple of tries I managed to get my Quadrant score over 2000 (2039 to be precise).

HTC Sense 3.6 is better too. Previous version Sense wasn't suitable for me, so I used GO launcher from Play store, but now, now I'm really happy with it. It isn't even a bit slow.
Haven't had any bugs or problems so far.
================================================== =====
Hey Guys,

I had updated my HTC Incredible S recently and found ICS was great but had major problems as phone became "laggy" and took more than 16 seconds to get back to Home Screen after hitting the Home Icon.

I did search for the solution on google and found the above trick mentioned by Luckyone199 and it worked wonders!!

Just go to DEVELOPER OPTIONS under Settings and UNCHECK ''DON'T KEEP ACTIVITIES'' on bottom of the menu.

It just worked great and now my phones is ultra-fast and I able to make the best of what ICS had to offer.

It should work for other phones too. I am spreading the news across at other sites too just to help people but I shall surely be referring to you and to this link. Thanks to you Luckyone199 and the source from where you got this information as well as to Androidforums.com.

Regards,
Vicky
Last edited by vicky321; August 1st, 2012 at 05:26 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to vicky321 For This Useful Post:
changky (August 2nd, 2012)