View Single Post
Old August 1st, 2012, 05:44 PM   #880 (permalink)
miniSQ

Device(s): Droid Incredible by HTC
Carrier: Not Provided

I Just got this message from HTC on facebook...

ME: My HTC experience...waited over a year for the Incredible to come out after you announced it..waited almost a year for the Inc4G to come out. Now i find myself waiting possibly a year or more for the Rezound to get ICS...at least you guys are consistant.

HTC Hi, Tim. The Rezound is still set to receive ICS. The updates are still rolling out right now. Our goal is to make sure that an upgrade provides an equal or improved customer experience and that means a high standard of quality for hardware compatibility, adapting device or carrier specific customizations, testing by HTC and partners, addressing device hardware constraints, and many other factors. When we have the release ready, we'll be sure to share more information. Thanks for remaining so patient.
4 minutes ago Like

ME: Thanks for the update, and taking the time to repsond..there are a LOT of people who would like a web announcement like this. As for a timeline...days? weeks? longer? Sept 12 is the release of the iPhone 5...think i will have ICS by then?
a few seconds ago Like