View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2012, 05:06 AM   #908 (permalink)
TheMortallyWounded

Device(s): HTC Eris 2.1 (ADR6200) xtrROM 5.0.1 HTC Rezound (ADR6425LVW) 3.14.605.10
Carrier: Not Provided

Default Soak Test?

Looks like the official update is going to come pretty soon. I guess we'll see over the next few days/weeks/months. Friggin' Verizon. No matter what happens, I still say this is all on them. I'm sure they had to change stuff to make their bloatware work or figure out how to release it without someone getting a hold of of the file to share. Seriously, I wish HTC could just build their own and send it out in a .zip file, bypassing Verizon entirely. Maybe once VZW decides to EOL the Rezound, we can crank this baby up to its full potential.

Has anyone here ever received a major OS update BEFORE the official rollout? If so, have you ever seen a booster file get pushed right beforehand? I'm glad I installed the .10 leak early now, because I almost don't trust this 7 MB file. It's like they're sending out scout programs to see who is "worthy" of testing it. That's probably not the case, but whatever.

If my complaint with the FTC does anything at all, maybe I'll find out what the heck their policies are. Doubt it.