View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2012, 10:34 AM   #89 (permalink)
Mr. Ed

Device(s): S3, Evo LTE,Galaxy Note, Skyrocket, Aria, Nook Color Lg thrill,HTC EVO 4g, HTC Inspire,S7 slim,Acer
Carrier: Not Provided

Thanked 1,467 Times in 989 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by evotitans View Post
On a side note, why would I only be eligible for another EVO? So I get another one, same issue happens, be the 3rd one. There's lemon laws for that. I pay for service that I am not recieving properly, I would hope they would help more than by just shrugging their shoulders. Considering I've had Sprint for over 12 years now, I'd expect a little better.

Edit: After reading the thread in the Root section, since I can not get the Dial codes to come up, I will have to get a new phone. I'm certainly not rooted, and actually wish I could Root, cause that would be more help than a Sprint tech.
Quite simply because those are the rules set out for us in store. The EVO is the only phone on that list right now. for me too. The only exception would be if you were within 14 days. Lemon laws vary by state, most don't specify that you get a new different model, just a new device.

Rooting your phone will not solve the issue, and as of yesterday your phone has not been in the hands of a tech that has done anything with it. The only service to your phone recorded has been one phone call into customer care. You speak as if they exchanged yours once. There is no record of it if they did.
Last edited by Mr. Ed; August 2nd, 2012 at 10:38 AM.