View Single Post
Old August 2nd, 2012, 09:27 PM   #24 (permalink)
TheMortallyWounded

Device(s): HTC Eris 2.1 (ADR6200) xtrROM 5.0.1 HTC Rezound (ADR6425LVW) 3.14.605.10
Carrier: Not Provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by lxf32 View Post
Has anyone else experienced the white screen with green "HTC" logo coming up every time you close anything (apps, settings, menus, etc.)? I did not have any errors during the update but that screen comes up more often than not. It lasts ~5 seconds and then I am able to see my home screen. I've tried shutting down completely and restarting...no change. Any advice??
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangergus View Post
Try "Settings", "Developer options", then un-click "Don't keep activities".

I clicked it and got the HTC screen after closing every app.
Settings > Developer options > Background process limit

Try that. It depends on how heavy your favorite apps (the ones you end up reopening and leaving on in the background all the time) are and how taxing it is on Sense. Start with 4 apps, and reduce it after every three or so HTC splash screens, or until you're lacking enough multitasking ability to do what you want. If it doesn't work for you, go back to Standard limit.

Of course, I am running .10 so if you can't find Background process limit, that would be helpful to know.

And heck, maybe I don't even know what I'm talking about...

(Also note, I have no idea why I stuck a Dalek in there...)