Thread: Support Hmmm..... What's wrong?
View Single Post
Old August 3rd, 2012, 04:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
Ditey1

Device(s): LG Optimus G (AT&T) E970, Motorola Atrix 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Carrier: AT&T

.......and here I was wanting to really like the SG III since I already had the orig Atrix 4G & the Atrix 2 (which I love) but wanted something different. Because of my eyes (I guess), I just could not get used to the screen. It appeared dull & bluish to me & simply was not bright enough even at the brightest setting & the HTC One X did not have a card slot. So decided to stay with the Motorola line as their phones are pretty sturdy & got the Atrix HD. The screen just pops to me & is quite bright at even just 1/4 - 1/2 of the bright display setting.

My WiFi is rock solid (just like my other Atrixes) & since I'm not a very heavy phone user, the battery lasts me for several days. Only time will tell if this phone is a keeper. Since I'm still within the 30 day return period, still have the return option. The HTC One X was my second choice even without the SD slot.

To help with the battery life, I always turn off the screen (sleep) whenever I'm done using the phone & since the screen is so bright, have it turned down. My phone useage is mostly indoors, thereby the screen is not giving off a washed out look.